We have a passion for sustainability
Project GreenBag is the sustainable, eco-friendly alternative to plastic bags. All bags are 100% organic cotton, biodegradable and made in San Francisco California. Project GreenBag combines utility with fashion. Our bags are designed and manufactured right here in the city of San Francisco, CA. In these days of global commerce, we think American made products are pretty cool.
Project GreenBag offers high quality American made goods. There is no sweatshop labour. We know that at the end of a run, we've produced something we care about; something that doesn't have to be shipped thousands of miles overseas to reach you; something worthy of carrying your stuff. Pick one up. Load it with stuff. You'll like them too.
It’s time to turn our attention away from plastic and paper bags. It's time to leave the oil and trees where they should be… Deep beneath the earth, or deep rooted and soaring to the sky.
Part-time to full-time. Contract to full-time. Job based in San Francisco or Los Angeles CA.
- Analyze sales statistics to determine business growth potential
- Establishes performance goals, monitor performance
- Seeks out and targets new customers and new sales opportunities
- Develop an online and offline sales strategy
- Grow the company account list
- Find new resellers and distribution locations
- Find sales leads and successfully turn them into clients
- Develop sales decks to present to potential clients
- Use the web, social media, and networking to find sales leads
- Able to travel locally and attend sales meetings with clients
- Develops, maintains, improves business relations with customers and resellers
- Drive revenue
- A large network with relationships to retailers and other sales people.
- Passion for the environment and sustainability.
- Fun and easy going personality.
- Knowledgeable in Google products, Gmail and Docs
- Minimum 1 year sales experience
- Has experience in supplying goods to the public
- Avid social media user: Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram
- Thinks outside of the box
- Always looking to improve systems and efficiency