In Honor of San Francisco
San Francisco became the first American city to ban plastic bags in 2007. To celebrate, we made this adorable reusable bag in honor of the city. San Francisco has inspired many other cities to ban the bag, and now it’s your time to make the change too.
- 100% US Organic Cotton
- Made in the USA, San Francisco CA.
- Lead free & Biodegradable Fabric
- Machine Washable
- Large Capacity: 3Xs more than a plastic bag
- Ultra Strong: Holds up to 55lbs
- Domestic: Green American Jobs
- Sweat Shop Free
- Zero Plastic!
- Size: 16″W x 14″H, Handles: 24″L